How to Find the Perfect Toy For Kids of Any Age

Shopping for my own children is easier than buying for my nieces and nephews. I just seem to know what my kids like (perhaps its the constant begging). But when holiday shopping for other children the game becomes more difficult because I don't know for sure what they would like or what would be appropriate for kids their age.

Double Unbrella Stroller

One obvious solution is to ask their parents. That works well, but if you don't want the parents to know in advance, where do you turn to find age appropriate research information?

Double Unbrella Stroller

I've discovered that two websites provide this kind of data pretty well. One is Amazon, although my favorite is one called Fat Brain Toys, based out of Omaha. The website is fatbraintoys.com. They have a retail store, but also this most incredible website that gives great descriptions and reviews of more cool and unique toys than you'd ever find on a Walmart shelf, and they have these great graphs that show you which age of kid actually plays with the toy in question. So a toy that the manufacturer thinks would be loved by an 8 year old is actually preferred by the 5 and 6 year olds. How would I know that without their help?

We've found this information to be invaluable in our holiday shopping and I would suggest that you give it a look if you're struggling to find that perfect gift. For once this year I don't have to beg for a list from anyone, I can buy a genuine surprise item and know that it will be unique and loved by the children I'm buying for.

How to Find the Perfect Toy For Kids of Any Age
Double Unbrella Stroller

Calcium Magnesium Dlp Projector Bulbs Power Tool Combo